[Qgis-user] QGIS & CityGML?

b.j.kobben at utwente.nl b.j.kobben at utwente.nl
Mon Apr 16 00:55:02 PDT 2018

Reading CityGML is possible, it is after all well-behaved GML. Using GDAL or better using the tudelft.nl tools mentioned by Tobias to convert it to a PostGIS database. And visualising it then is probably also OK, but only in 2D, not the way I suspect you’d want to, i.e.  in a 3D-viewing environment...

--
Barend Köbben

On 16/04/2018, 09:41, "Qgis-user on behalf of Tobias Wendorff" <qgis-user-bounces at lists.osgeo.org<mailto:qgis-user-bounces at lists.osgeo.org> on behalf of tobias.wendorff at tu-dortmund.de<mailto:tobias.wendorff at tu-dortmund.de>> wrote:

Hi Mike.