[Qgis-user] I could't Fields update in QGIS

Daniel Alejandro Montecinos Rubilar daniel.montecinos.r at gmail.com
Mon Apr 30 07:25:20 PDT 2018

Hi. I have a question urgent and that during months I have could't response it.

What I try to do is then updated columns in a data layer with another layer. I have two layers, A = Poligono , B = Points . The layer B contains real values and there are several this points over the polygones A. I need actualize one column called "SAIDI_COMU", within the layer A, thorut the summation of values of layers B.

Then I have tried two form:

1. I used the function: "SAIDI_COMUNA"=Intersecting_geom_sum('B','SAIDI_COMU'); where the field "SAIDI_COMUNA" is the polygone A. The expresion I did't worked it

2. Also, I tried with the tools "join atributes for locatization", but only I could since A until B and not the B until the polygone A.

I hope I have been able to explain my problem.

have they other solutions, or I need to fix the expresions?

Greetings and thanks for your support.

Daniel