[Qgis-user] Getting QGIS 3.4 to install on Debian 9 (Stretch).

Patrick Dunford enzedrailmaps at gmail.com
Sun Dec 2 18:08:55 PST 2018

2.14 is the version supplied by the Debian distro's own repositories for
stretch. You need to make sure you are using the Qgis repositories to
access current versions of Qgis.

List the deb statements that refer to the Qgis repositories you are
using (either /etc/apt/sources.list or any .list files in
/etc/apt/sources.list.d)

For example on my computer I added these lines to the end of
/etc/apt/sources.list:

deb https://qgis.org/debian/ stretch main
deb-src https://qgis.org/debian/ stretch main