[Qgis-user] Transfer color style from one raster to the other rasters.

Antongeo76 antoviscomi at gmail.com
Wed Dec 5 08:48:51 PST 2018

Alexandre Neto wrote
> Hi!
>
> Why don't you force a larger range in the first layer (change min and
> max)?
> More, if the final objective is to compare those rasters, they really need
> to have the same range, otherwise the same value won't have the same color
> in each raster.
>
> Hope it helped.
>
> Alexandre Neto
>

> Hugo Nicolau Barbosa de Gusmão <

> hugonbgg@

> > escreveu no dia quarta,
> 5/12/2018 às 14:05:
>
>> Hello everyone!
>> I have a raster set and I need to classify them using the "pseudo color
>> singleband" with "RdYlGn". What I'm trying to do is classify a raster and
>> copy the style to the others, but it does not work because it limits the
>> range to the values of the first raster I used as a template.
>> Is there a way to classify the raster, copy the style to others and it
>> refresh the range automatically?
>> Thank you!
>> [image: image.png]
>> [image: image.png]

> --
> Alexandre Neto
>
> image.png (46K)
> <http://osgeo-org.1560.x6.nabble.com/attachment/5388022/0/image.png>
> image.png (43K)
> <http://osgeo-org.1560.x6.nabble.com/attachment/5388022/1/image.png>

Hi Alexandre,
there is some problems on raster style
I tried to report it here https://issues.qgis.org/issues/20409
but it seemed like a local mistake,
actually even reclassify the raster with a rules file and trying to
re-categorize it,
the styling is not correct,
 and the classification changes to paletted with tons of classes
although I try to paste a style saved by a raster classified with same rules
file

I think this is a big bug for those working with rasters and not a
borderline bug as Giovanni Manghi wrote answering to me

Regards

Antonio

-----
Antonio