[Qgis-user] Using expression dialog to access attributes from a relation.

Andrew Bell andrew at geoascent.com
Thu Dec 13 08:11:00 PST 2018

I have spatial layer and non-spatial layer set up as a relation QGIS
3.4.  The non-spatial layer is the child.

I'm trying create a display pop-up for the spatial layer that sources
attributes and values from the relation layer.

I can see the relation is an option in the expression dialog but at the
moment I cannot see how I'm going to bring through field names and
values from this other table.

Has anyone done this and have any pointers they could share?

Many thanks

Andrew