[Qgis-user] QGIS 3.4.2 still very slow to work in Windows 10

Anita Graser anitagraser at gmx.at
Thu Dec 13 23:06:05 PST 2018

Hi,

I'm using QGIS on Windows a lot and cannot confirm issues with slow startup
in 3.4. The Windows version is consistently on par with the Linux version.
(Notable exceptions in version 2 were the globe extension and R support
which I couldn't get to work back then.)

The incorrect description of the current node tool behavior unfortunately
slipped by Andrew and me when updating Learning QGIS. We're very sorry
about that. We're working with the publisher to get a correction out.

Regards
Anita