[Qgis-user] Anybody to confirm this WFS problem?

magerlin MAP at ramboll.dk
Fri Dec 14 11:31:47 PST 2018

Thanks for your input.

I just need to clarify, that I am just trying to ad a WFS layer to a
completely blank project in a QGIS3 project on my standalone laptop.

The data are from the official provider of maps by the state of Denmark (so
I can only say that 1/5800000 of the server is mine ;-) ....

So I am not sure what you mean when saying "Your server" and "Your data"
below?

/"your server has to be able
to determine the uniqueness of your features. Meaning your data(!) has
to be a primary key. Meaning if you have a database there should be
either a primary key on one of your columns, OR you add a
'Unique-Constraint' on an (unique) column." /

-----
Regards Morten

Currently using Qgis 2.18.23 (OSGeo4) and Qgis 3.4.2 in parallel
Windows 7, 64bit