[Qgis-user] QGIS Forms and composite keys?

Matthias Kuhn matthias at opengis.ch
Tue Jul 10 16:41:34 PDT 2018

Hi Bob,

Yes, that would be a really nice enhancement. Unfortunately, there was
still no-one there to put it high enough up in the priority list to
allocate the resources and make this come true.

I could imagine that it works with making a virtual field that concats
the parts of the pk and define that as reference. But it's a wild guess
and nothing that has been tested to my knowledge.

Best regards

Matthias