[Qgis-user] good afternoon

Wafa'a Madi wafaa_tawfiq91 at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 16 08:07:09 PDT 2018

Hello,

I’m trying to download QGIS on my macOS high sierra10.13.5 but the page on www.kyngchaos.com<http://www.kyngchaos.com/> website doesn’t appear like it should be ( i don’t see long support or stable like others see) and i download it by QGIS website directly but it does’t have all files only 2 and 3 and it doesn’t work either.
Please could you help me with this problem
this page that i want to access but i can’t find it

[cid:D2E08CD3-5CEA-4D6E-92F1-C1A113133A44 at Home]
Regards,
Wafa'a