[Qgis-user] good afternoon [Mac kyngchaos downloads]

William Kyngesburye woklist at kyngchaos.com
Mon Jul 16 09:23:01 PDT 2018

That's an old screenshot of my QGIS page.  All current Mac downloads are now available from the QGIS website (there's a link on my QGIS page now).

> On Jul 16, 2018, at 10:07 AM, Wafa'a Madi <wafaa_tawfiq91 at hotmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hello,
>
> I’m trying to download QGIS on my macOS high sierra10.13.5 but the page on www.kyngchaos.com <http://www.kyngchaos.com/> website doesn’t appear like it should be ( i don’t see long support or stable like others see) and i download it by QGIS website directly but it does’t have all files only 2 and 3 and it doesn’t work either.
> Please could you help me with this problem
> this page that i want to access but i can’t find it
>

> <qgis-download-page.png>
> Regards,
> Wafa'a

-----
http://www.kyngchaos.com/

Theory of the Universe

There is a theory which states that if ever anyone discovers exactly what the universe is for and why it is here, it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarrely inexplicable.  There is another theory which states that this has already happened.

-Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy 2nd season intro