[Qgis-user] CRS was undefined: defaulting to CRS EPSG:4326 - WGS 84

Andrew Davies tazdronesolutions at gmail.com
Wed Jul 18 21:09:35 PDT 2018

I am in Tasmania, Australia which is CRS EPSG: 28355 - MDA94 / MGA Zone 55

When opening a contour vector file which has been generated in the local
CRS on Drone Deploy I am getting the following error:

CRS was undefined: defaulting to CRS EPSG:4326 - WGS 84 I am running QGIS
2.18.21 Las Palmas which was working fine for a while. All I had done
leading up to this error was open a raster DEM file and try to extract
contours for the DEM. The extraction lagged out and I reset my laptop. I
have deleted an Reinstalled with no luck. Kind regards. Andrew