[Qgis-user] Labels and qml in 3.0

Carlos Cerdán sig.upagu at gmail.com
Thu Mar 1 07:49:04 PST 2018

Hi list:

It's great to can control labels better in QGIS 3. I've was trying it in
Windows 10, but have one issue:

I can move, rotate, etc, labels of a new pre-styled (it has a related qml
file) or not pre-styled polygon layer; but if I save the style as
predefined, labels go static and label controls don't work.

I've erased the related qml, and label control returns, reloading the layer.

Is it some bug or I'm doing something wrong?

How can I save label settings as predefined after change location and/or
rotation with this new control?

Thank you in advance

Carlos Cerdan