[Qgis-user] Mac OS X Install Notes

John Harrop jcharrop at gmail.com
Thu Mar 1 10:37:51 PST 2018

I had that problem (for the same package) during the “clean machine” build.  Try to clean the problem package out of your system and then install it again.  The worked for me:

(you only need sudo the first time probably, but I leave it in just to be safe.

sudo port clean py36-pyqt5

sudo port install py36-pyqt5

sudo port install qgis3

Hope that helps.