[Qgis-user] QGIS Crashes on attempts to edit attribute table

William Roper roper.william at gmail.com
Sat Mar 3 04:30:44 PST 2018

Just an update on this.

Couldn't reproduce in a VM. reinstalled QGIS and no joy, so last ditch
before OS reinstall was to delete all the *QGIS* directories in my home
directory that contained local config. That seemed to sort it. Not sure
what it was, but got a working install now. Thanks for the pointers. Loving
QGIS3 :D

Will