[Qgis-user] QGIS v3 Layout Manager

Paolo Cavallini cavallini at faunalia.it
Sun Mar 4 22:52:56 PST 2018

Hi,
I agree, documentation is a crucial piece of our infrastructure, and has
to be made sustainable on the long run.
IMHO the training and certification programme, as discussed in another
thread, is the main source we should tap on for this.
All the best, and thanks for pointing this out.

--
Paolo Cavallini - www.faunalia.eu