[Qgis-user] Qgiq3 on mac os

RĂ©mi Desgrange Remi.Desgrange at fibrea.net
Sun Mar 4 23:56:37 PST 2018

Hi,

It seems that there is no join effort in building Qgis3 for mac. I read an email of this list on how to install it on mac with macport. I forked the qgis-dev homebrew repo and make it working for qgis3 (release) https://github.com/RemiDesgrange/homebrew-qgisrelease

It took 47min without 3D and 115min with 3d to build on my macmini core i5 (4 core). My mac version is 10.12. It seems that a person with an older version of macos cannot run the version I build. So :

- We are able to build qgis _every_ day at night (timezone Europe/Paris) for mac, I'm not using this machine after 19h.
- Do you know how to build qgis for mac os older that 10.12 on a 10.12 mac os.
- Do you know how to create a dmg, I found this https://github.com/sindresorhus/create-dmg it work for me, but the point of dmg is not exactly this...

In advance thanks for the help.