[Qgis-user] Qgiq3 on mac os

Alessandro Pasotti apasotti at gmail.com
Mon Mar 5 02:28:26 PST 2018

On Mon, Mar 5, 2018 at 11:17 AM, Rémi Desgrange <Remi.Desgrange at fibrea.net>
wrote:

> I think that we can add three things to this install:
>
> -          The install method provides in this mailing list with macport
>
> -          The install method with homebrew with my repo
>
> -          Install method hombrew dev repo.
>

> Don’t know if we need to provide dev install procedure?

Given that there are so few QGIS devs that can work on mac out there, I
think that a dev install procedure would be highly appreciated and will
lower the barrier for devs that wanted to start working on QGIS on a mac,
or for Linux devs that occasionally wanted to test QGIS on a mac or fix a
bug on mac.

--
Alessandro Pasotti
w3:   www.itopen.it