[Qgis-user] Qgiq3 on mac os

Rémi Desgrange Remi.Desgrange at fibrea.net
Mon Mar 5 02:17:42 PST 2018

I think that we can add three things to this install:

-          The install method provides in this mailing list with macport

-          The install method with homebrew with my repo

-          Install method hombrew dev repo.

Don’t know if we need to provide dev install procedure?

Cordialement, Rémi Desgrange