[Qgis-user] QGIS 3 Plugins missing

Randal Hale rjhale at northrivergeographic.com
Wed Mar 7 04:43:41 PST 2018

Be sure to click on "ALL" in the plugin manager. That will give you more
than 11. If you are looking at installed then you will have 10 or 11
installed. The plugins have to be fixed for python3 - so your favorite
plugin might not be there yet - but it should get there fairly soon.

Good Luck!

Randy

On 03/07/2018 06:51 AM, Velizar Strumberger wrote:
> Hello to all
> I installed QGIS 3 3.0 early adopter release standalone; WIN7, 64 bit.
> For the moment my first question(s) concerns the plugins. When I
> wanted to install the plugins I used in 2.18 I discovered that there
> are only 11 plugins available. Where are the rest?. Did I miss
> something? or Did I do something wrong.
> Yes. Is there some kind of manual for GQIS 3 available or is it in
> preparation?
>
> Thank you in advance

Randal Hale
rjhale at northrivergeographic.com