[Qgis-user] Where is georeferencer plugin in QGIS 3 ?

delazj at gmail.com delazj at gmail.com
Tue Mar 6 03:52:48 PST 2018

Hi all,

-1 from me to have it enabled by default. Imho It's not a common tool every one needs (a niche usage) and as Luigi says, no need to clutter toolbars and menus. I can as well find other Core plugins that would deserve being on by default.
Imho, people should learn that besides QGIS "visible" tools, there are also tools they can call "on-demand" and acquire the reflex of checking the "Plugins"menu and discover the wonderful world behind.

Regards,
Harrissou