[Qgis-user] ERDAS ECW/JPEG2000 SDK

Dave Pepper pepdave at gmail.com
Sun Mar 11 21:37:09 PDT 2018

Hi All

update - I've made progress

tip: go to bottom right corner of this support home page,
https://support.hexagonsafetyinfrastructure.com/infocenter/index?page=home
to see this:
Hexagon Geospatial

   - Product Download Portal <http://download.hexagon.com/>

click the link to get to this page,
https://download.hexagongeospatial.com/

search for ERDAS ECW JPEG2000 SDK
fill in the form of details
download the zip folder

Then follow the Readme file with the GDAL ECW Plugin from
http://www.kyngchaos.com/software/archive

So I did all that, now how do I load this external (?) plugin and use it to
open a file?

Dave
PS thanks Luke...as you can see above I eventually got there