[Qgis-user] Teaching book

Dimitris ddarlac at gmail.com
Mon Mar 12 07:31:23 PDT 2018

Hi all,

I have been teaching introduction to GIS (300 level course for
geoscientists) for a couple of years; I am looking to find the best book
to use for teaching - for this level 'best' is adequate introductory
materials with some advanced level materials; ctitical is a consistent
dataset that can follow the book.

I have used GIS fundamentals by Bolstad, and Learning Qgis by Graser;

both have advantages and disadvantages for the purpose I want them - the
GIS fundamentals is closer to what I need but now is dated and would
like to use something newer.

Any suggestions?

best,
Dimitris