[Qgis-user] Atlas Map Book Design

Springfield Harrison stellargps at gmail.com
Sun Mar 18 09:58:03 PDT 2018

Thank you, but no I haven't. I'm very leery of upgrading, especially when I
read all the sad stories how about components not working and installations
going sideways.

If this upgrade to Windows 7 is Bulletproof, maybe I'll give it a try. I
have always been confused by the plethora of installation options for this
software.

Does the new reporting mode still include the atlas / multi-page printing?

Cheers . . . . .   Spring
Samsung Tab 4