[Qgis-user] Merge vector layers missing from menu in QGIS 3.0

DelazJ delazj at gmail.com
Mon Mar 19 09:10:11 PDT 2018

Hi,

Yes people should be taught to have the reflex to check the Processing
toolbox.
Moreover, anyone can extend/customize this list (hence fix the missing
algs) or create his own menus from the Processing Settings dialog  (Menus
group). So in a better world there should actually be no request about
"hidden" algs.

regards,
Harrissou