[Qgis-user] How to get web map layers on QGIS 3 on Mac

Alan McKay alan.mckay at gmail.com
Sun Mar 25 17:40:12 PDT 2018

Hi folks,

A few weeks ago I tried QGIS for the first time on a Linux box and I
could not get the plugin going to give me the web map layers.
Actually I did get Openstreetmaps going but none of the other ones.

I now have a Mac and am running the latest 3 QGIS and don't see any of
those plugins.

How do I get those web map services enabled?

thanks,
-Alan

--
"You should sit in nature for 20 minutes a day.
 Unless you are busy, then you should sit for an hour"