[Qgis-user] How to get web map layers on QGIS 3 on Mac

Clifford Snow clifford at snowandsnow.us
Sun Mar 25 19:14:24 PDT 2018

Alan,
Here is the resources page [1] from our local QGIS user group. Second from
the bottom is Tile Server {XYZ} Basemap Import. If you open the python
script link, the script will add all of the websites from the QGIS 2.0
quickmap plugin.

It worked perfectly on my Mac.

Clifford

[1] http://psqgis.org/resources.html

On Sun, Mar 25, 2018 at 5:40 PM, Alan McKay <alan.mckay at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi folks,
>
> A few weeks ago I tried QGIS for the first time on a Linux box and I
> could not get the plugin going to give me the web map layers.
> Actually I did get Openstreetmaps going but none of the other ones.
>
> I now have a Mac and am running the latest 3 QGIS and don't see any of
> those plugins.
>
> How do I get those web map services enabled?
>
> thanks,
> -Alan
>
> --
> "You should sit in nature for 20 minutes a day.
>  Unless you are busy, then you should sit for an hour"
>          - Zen Proverb

@osm_seattle
osm_seattle.snowandsnow.us
OpenStreetMap: Maps with a human touch