[Qgis-user] Raster commands not found in mac

dschneiderch dschneid at gmail.com
Mon Mar 26 17:01:34 PDT 2018

I also had this problem and came here looking.

Here is what worked for me:
Go to OPtions... System ... Environment
Enable "Use Custom Variables "
First select "Prepend", under variable enter "PATH", under value enter
"/Library/Frameworks/GDAL.framework/Programs:/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.6/bin:"
(all these without the quotes)
You'll need to restart for the changes to take effect, but first you might
need/want to fix grass too-

Go to Options ... Processing...
and set the paths to:
/Applications/QGIS3.app/Contents/MacOS/grass
/Applications/QGIS3.app/Contents/MacOS/grass/docs/html

(mine were .../QGIS 3.app/Contents/MacOS/grass7)

Can this be fixed in the the packaging so it works out of the box? I think
this was the topic of a previous thread.
I downloaded and installed python 3, gdal complete, and qgis today on march
26 using the "QGIS-3.0.0-3.dmg"  from kyngchaos.