[Qgis-user] Filter on Layer with Joins

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Mon Apr 8 02:12:16 PDT 2019

Hi,

One of our users joined an Excel table with attributes (non-geometry)
table to a table with geometries using a common key.

This works fine so far and in the attribute table we can also see the
joined attributes.

Now he wants to filter the data. QGIS tells him that it needs to create
a Virtual layer and opens a filter dialogue. However, the filter only
shows the attribute columns of the geometry tables, the joined fields
are gone.

This is different to the Oslandia-Video at https://vimeo.com/123287077 -
where all the joined features are still there in the filter dialogue.

Is this a regression?

Thanks if you know anything,

Andreas