[Qgis-user] Qfield: copying inserted attributes from previous feature

Ville Koivisto ville.koivisto at kuntotekniikka.fi
Mon Apr 8 07:36:00 PDT 2019

Dear list,

I'm working on a quite large Qfield workspace for going through attributes
of thousands of existing points. The nature of these objects is that they
might easily be identical by their attributes along a street. Since the
number of objects is high, the process of inserting attributes might get
tedious even though I'll do my best to ease that with premade value maps and
such.

So my question is, has anyone ever thought about, how to fully copy
attributes of a previous feature to the next one with Qfield/QGIS? With
minimum effort of course. Do you have any experiences of practices that
worked well, or maybe about some that didn't work so well?

Best regards,

Ville Koivisto

+35840 701 4283

GIS Expert