[Qgis-user] Batch "ECW creating"

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Tue Apr 16 04:01:02 PDT 2019

You can read about all of the ECW creation options here:
https://gdal.org/frmt_ecw.html  Note that FWTools will likely be using
the old version 3 SDK (or older) for ECW mentioned there.

(by the way, be careful with using abbreviations such as "sth" on
mailing lists, as many readers will not understand what you mean.
Always try to spell out what you are asking for, so those in other
languages can follow easily, giving you more of a chance to get a response)

-jeff

--
Jeff McKenna
https://gatewaygeomatics.com/