[Qgis-user] PIN # LookUp Help?

Craig C. Horvath craigchorvath at gmail.com
Mon Feb 18 11:15:36 PST 2019

Hello,

This site, that is located/used by Will County Illinois:

https://gisapp.willcountyillinois.com/Html5Viewer/Index.html?viewer=Data_Viewer

If you type in a PIN in the search box, you can go directly to the parcel:

11-04-34-210-002-0000

Once you get to the parcel, you can then Look up Tax records information,
etc.

I have utilized the County database tools to create my own QGIS map.  I
have utilized all of the datasets.  However, I am unable to do the
following:

1) In my map, I am unable to type in Addresses or PINS in order to Go
Directly To a specific parcel.  I have to move the map around until I find
it.    How do you use a Find function to type in an address or PIN to go
directly to the parcel?

2) The County has stated that I should be able to use "Meta Search'
functionality in order to be able to see Tax Records information from my
Qgis map, similar to the same fashion that the County site works.  Would
anyone now how I can link up the data somehow in order to do this?

Craig