[Qgis-user] Auxiliary storage: not editable if layer is not editable

Bernhard Ströbl bernhard.stroebl at jena.de
Mon Jun 24 01:02:17 PDT 2019

Hi all,
I have a PostGIS relation that is not editable in QGIS (user has only
SELECT rights). I created a field in the auxiliary storage to insert
positioning information. I cannot edit this field because "toggle
editing" is disabled. I was under the impression that the auxiliary
storage was designed to cover exactly this kind of situation. Anything I
am missing?

BTW I am using QGIS 3.4.8.

Bernhard

__________ Information from ESET Mail Security, version of virus signature database 19573 (20190624) __________