[Qgis-user] Auxiliary storage: not editable if layer is not editable

Paul Blottiere blottiere.paul at gmail.com
Tue Jun 25 05:25:50 PDT 2019

Hi Bernhard,

> I was under the impression that the auxiliary storage was designed to
cover exactly this kind of situation.

Indeed you're right.

Actually you just have to use the "Move Label" map tool directly on labels,
and their positions will be stored in auxiliary storage automatically. If
you want to manually create corresponding fields, you have to use the
"Store Data in the project" button in data defined menu.

Paul