[Qgis-user] how to create sqlite database for Midvatten

Azzurra Lentini lentini.azzurra at polymtl.ca
Tue Jun 25 04:56:50 PDT 2019

Hi to all, I am using midvatten with an already existing sqlite
database, however I would like to understand how to create a new
database sqlite from csv file (for example) that could be use in the
midvatten plugin.

I read the instruction in:
https://github.com/jkall/qgis-midvatten-plugin/wiki/Tutorial
but I need to understand this point (with ***):
Start QGIS and create a database
Start QGIS, download and activate Midvatten plugin
   Create a new and empty database of predefined design***

How I can create that database of predefined design?

Thank you.

A.