[Qgis-user] How to change what fields QGIS layout text tool reads?

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Wed Jun 26 00:20:40 PDT 2019

Hi,

What expression did you use?

Here are some ideas what you could do:

 	* get_feature() / get_feature_by_id() and attribute() - here you need
some logic how to retrieve the related feature from the other layer
 	* relation_aggregate() - allows you to have more than one match in the
other layer and create aggregates
 	* joins on layer properties - for 1:1 joins - needs to be done on
layer properties

If you clarify more specifically what you want to do, we can more easily
help.

Also, if you have your expressions to share that you tried, it would
help.

Greetings,

Andreas