[Qgis-user] How time between two requests of a composer map

Andrea Peri aperi2007 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 27 05:34:29 PDT 2019

 I notice that often our try-ing to export a pdf from a qgis composer lost
some tile from wms layers.

I know thereis the number of requests and also the timeout. But I guess the
problem is instead due to a saturation of the request que due too much
requests send at the same time.

When the quer of the web server is full the other request simply was
rejected and I guess this is our case.

So a try I wan to do is to try to insert a wait-time between the send of
two tile requests when the composer do an export pdf retrieving the wms
layers.

I like to know if there is a workaround to insert this wait-time of instead
need to insert it by code.

Thx,

Andrea Peri.

--