[Qgis-user] Relations n:m on qgis 3.4

Francisco Pérez Sampayo fpsampayo at gmail.com
Thu May 2 03:45:40 PDT 2019

Hi guys!

Any problems with n:m relations on qgis 3.4? I have a project working fine
on 2.18. But on 3.4.6, when I try to add new child, I get a error when
saving. Seems like qgis don´t take care of relation.

My configuration:
Table A
Table B
Table AB with two foreing keys relating the two previous tables

On Qgis I load the tree tabes and I define the relations under
Project>Properties>Relations
I used the "discover relations" button, but tried with manual way too.

Finally, on the two layers on qgis, I set the relation cadinallity as
Table_A(id) on Table B and Table_B(id) on Table A.

This aproach works fine on qgis 2.18, but on qgis 3.4.6 don´t.

I tried Qgis 3.6 too with same result. In master (9ce1093bce) works
perfectly.

Thanks!

--
Francisco Pérez Sampayo