[Qgis-user] WMS "Add Default Servers"

Paolo Cavallini cavallini at faunalia.it
Mon May 13 07:31:09 PDT 2019

Hi Jonathan,
thanks a lot for this clarification.
IMHO you have several options:
* create the plugin and sell the key (you could add a few services as
examples, and let people pay for the full access)
* run a crowdfunding campaign (even once a year) to cover your costs
* finding a larger sponsor to cover it more consistently.
In any of these options, I'm pretty sure QGIS can provide you with much
visibility and help you raising the necessary funds.
I'll be happy of discussing this further.
Cheers.

Paolo Cavallini - www.faunalia.eu
QGIS.ORG Chair: