[Qgis-user] KMZ

Brent Wood Brent.Wood at niwa.co.nz
Sun May 19 19:14:09 PDT 2019

I think KMZ supports lat/long coords only... Google doesn't really understand projections...

Make sure your KMZ layer has EPSG:4326 as its projection

HTH

Brent Wood

Programme leader: Environmental Information Delivery
NIWA
DDI:  +64 (4) 3860529

[cid:imagef39a2d.PNG at 780f91f3.4bbb007d]<http://www.niwa.co.nz>

Brent Wood
Principal Technician - GIS and Spatial Data Management
Programme Leader - Environmental Information Delivery
T +64-4-386-0529

National Institute of Water & Atmospheric Research Ltd (NIWA)
301 Evans Bay Parade, Greta Point, Wellington
Connect with NIWA: niwa.co.nz<https://www.niwa.co.nz> Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/nzniwa> Twitter<https://twitter.com/niwa_nz> LinkedIn<https://www.linkedin.com/company/niwa> Instagram<https://www.instagram.com/niwa_science>

To ensure compliance with legal requirements and to maintain cyber security standards, NIWA's IT systems are subject to ongoing monitoring, activity logging and auditing. This monitoring and auditing service may be provided by third parties. Such third parties can access information transmitted to, processed by and stored on NIWA's IT systems.