[Qgis-user] Map Matching

Christoph Jung jagodki.cj at gmail.com
Tue May 21 23:35:08 PDT 2019

Hello Chintan,

Please provide more details about your problem. What did you do, what worked well, what did not worked as expected? Which version of the plugin and QGIS are you using? If the plugin throws an error, have a look into the QGIS-log. All exceptions of the plugin will be logged there. Give me as much as possible information, that I can reproduce your problem.

Sincerely,
Chrsitoph