[Qgis-user] Rogue start menu shortcut

Fernando M. Roxo da Motta petro at roxo.org
Thu May 23 11:35:38 PDT 2019

On Thu, 23 May 2019 11:43:18 +0000, Paul Wittle
<paul.wittle at dorsetcouncil.gov.uk> wrote:

  I am not a Windows user, but I know that there is a configuration to
show recently used programs in start menu.   I think it can be
disabled, if one use the procedure to activate and simply uncheck the
option.

See:
https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start/view-recently-used-programs-in-start-menu-in/bdb1e28b-31f6-460d-9714-82c00c5e0f01

 HTH