[Qgis-user] Slovak QGIS users

Martin Dobias wonder.sk at gmail.com
Sun May 26 09:59:42 PDT 2019

Hi everyone

I am trying to reach out to QGIS users in Slovakia. We would like to
start a local QGIS Slovak user group and so it would be great to
connect with as many people as possible.

This year at the OSS Conf (http://ossconf.soit.sk/) in Zilina there
will be a full day dedicated to open source GIS on 4th of July with a
block focused on QGIS, so please consider this email do be also an
invitation to the event :-)

Of course Czech QGIS users are also very welcome! We may even discuss
creation of a joint CZ-SK users group and make use of the
geographic+language proximity...

If you are interested please feel free to also contact me directly.

Cheers
Martin