[Qgis-user] Geophysical Data

C Hamilton adenaculture at gmail.com
Tue May 28 08:48:49 PDT 2019

Grant,

I have worked a little with the SENSYS MAGNETO MX V3 magnetometry array. I
used the AGT toolbox to bring in the data into QGIS and then the SAGA
Inverse Distance Weighted Interpolation algorithm to create an image. I
also wrote a little plugin to visualize the line tracks of each sensor as
well as the envelope of the array for each scan.

I am not 100% sure what your question is. Are you asking to produce a 3D
line for each sensor and be able to plot it? There are several plotting
tools which might be of help. I have not published my magnetometry tools
plugin but it could possibly be expanded to include a 3D version of the
lines with the sensor value be added as a Z value for each point on the
line.

Calvin