[Qgis-user] problem with older version

Boaz Bar Ilan boazprosie at gmail.com
Mon May 27 01:21:45 PDT 2019

hi

I use win 10
I used to work with  few previous versions of qgis  in the last 3 years
 few month ago I started using 3.4.5 and set out a  new project with this
version
out of several reasons ( problem with synch my layers with the the local
survey ), I tried to use again 2.18.26 ( las palmas)
while trying to open the last  project  ( which  I did with 3.4.5 ) I was
amazed to see that   while opening the project, apart of  5 layer
/directories out of 32 directories and dozens of sub directories and layers
the layers that did appear don't have something in common  in relation to
what didn't appear.
I hope that I covered enough to get your help
I don't know what to write more
thanks
 boaz