[Qgis-user] Is there an equivalent to the Mutant plugin for QGIS 3.4.11?

Werner Macho werner.macho at gmail.com
Tue Oct 8 23:34:56 PDT 2019

Hi Yann
Thanks for your reply.
Yes, the current mutant is only experimental because it was only a "quick"
port to QGIS 3.x.
If you find it can be marked as stable just drop me a not (while I am still
not sure about if everything really works as expected).
Due to illness and heavy workload I am currently not able to improve
stability and do programming work, so you are very welcome to create pull
requests or file issues if you find something.

kind regards
Werner