[Qgis-user] QGIS 3.9 compilation problem

trey2019 wsmith2020 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 18 02:43:03 PDT 2019

I am getting the same error. I have the following environment:

Centos 7.7
Qt5 5.13.0
cmake 3.15.14
qgis 3.8.3

Did you make any progress with this issue? Is there anyone that might be
able to assist? The next thing I am going to try is an older GCC version (I
am using GCC 8.30). I read in one group that the person got these errors
with the stock compiler but when they installed GCC 7.2 it compiled
successfully. I will update with any progress (or lack thereof).

Trey