[Qgis-user] Python Plugin creation

Raymond Nijssen r.nijssen at terglobo.nl
Fri Oct 18 03:48:52 PDT 2019

Hi Dinesh,

Not sure if I'm understanding your question exactly, but it sounds like
you are connecting a signal to a slot multiple times.

So make sure you disconnect it on closing the plugin or panel or
whatever. And reconnect it on opening again. Or make sure you connect it
only once, on loading the plugin.

Good luck,

Raymond