[Qgis-user] Geology / formation database structure

Matt Boyd mattslists at gmail.com
Thu Oct 24 15:07:40 PDT 2019

Hi Stefan,
I had another look at midvatten it's not quite what I need.
I'm not sure this is how to explain it but I'll try. The way you describe
it treats stratigraphy as just another property at a layer. I need the
stratigraphic relationships, groups at top level, then formation, then
member in a stratigraphic database, which is then linked to the "base data"
properties you've described.

The idea is to force an internal consistency and enable me to check data
thats been entered.

Thanks
Matt