[Qgis-user] z factor

Nicolas Cadieux njacadieux.gitlab at gmail.com
Tue Dec 1 15:51:12 PST 2020

Hi David,

Thanks.  Found this in my trash. Sorry  for not responding sooner.  I
will look at the snippet It will be handy.  So far, I have been using
the plugin Builder and this
https://www.qgistutorials.com/en/docs/3/building_a_python_plugin.html

It's not up to date but it gives me a good idea of the procedure.  I put
the project aside this week but will probably get back to it next week.
I have never programed a GUI before so that is my biggest issues for
now.  I should figure it out.

Thanks again,

Nicolas

--