[Qgis-user] R: Importing a raster into a Geopackage

Kirk Schmidt kirk at nortekresources.com
Wed Dec 2 09:44:32 PST 2020

Hi Nicolas:

I reached out to Alberto for the original data as the one on google
drive did not contain georeferencing and therefore would not write to a
geopackage.  I tried to write the geopackafge from Alberto's data and I
generated 3 bands.  I just got back from a meeting and I will play with
it some more.

Kirk

Email: kirk at nortekresources.com
Web: www.nortekresources.com